Saturday, 2 February 2013

Preliminary notes

To start off my work I have written up some possible notes on starting locations for the game I will soon be running. The story and play ability of the game will not be in the main design, however they will be important for establishing a working playtest and will also help me work on my story creativity which is another avenue I may one day pursue. When I first envisioned this game it was with the idea of a self built micro community in Scotland attacked by cultists, then a small Texas town, the reason for both of these settings was the same, they were enclosed spaces with a small but malleable social and physical infrastructure allowing for the players to have an impact the community greatly.

Below are some of the notes I wrote when originally thinking up the areas



No comments:

Post a Comment